So yeah, hi, I totally missed the Library Day in the Life thing, as usual. I still felt like pausing for a moment just to look at what I'm up to.
This week I am...
- Reading for a New Media faculty reading group starting next week in the Communication department.
- Revising materials for my Zotero workshop next week (first one since the release of Zotero Standalone). We're video recording it this time.
- Writing and editing Libguides for classes taught and not-yet-taught.
- Taking online ethics training.
- Working on an instruction plan for the Comm department.
- Planning next week's episode of Adventures in Library Instruction.
- Doing some collection development, (which I'm behind on as usual for this point in the semester).
- Answering students' research questions by email.
- Other stuff? Probably other stuff.